The Ulster-Scots Community Network (USCN) was established in 1995 to promote awareness and understanding of the Ulster-Scots tradition in history, language and culture. Through a continuing programme of wide-ranging projects we also highlight the significant contribution of the Ulster-Scots community to the development of life in Northern Ireland, the border counties of the Republic of Ireland, and the wider Ulster-Scots diaspora.
As a representative umbrella organisation with over 400 member groups, we are committed to representing the interests of those who engage in a variety of Ulster-Scots activities.
- Provide assistance, advice and guidance to the Ulster-Scots community
- Produce educational and historical books and displays on a range of Ulster-Scots topics
- Assist Ulster-Scots groups identify and access relevant funders and financial assistance
- Share a range of relevant information with our membership
- Represent Ulster-Scots interests at various levels in society